NewsJuly 18 2012
Have fun and learn Lyman County history at the second annual Blast from the Past Kids Day to be held at the Lyman County Museum Thursday, July 19 from noon until 3 PM.
Hosted by the Lyman County Historical Society, the event is organized by Gayt Garnos and other volunteers from the community.
A wide rage of fun activities will take place at the museum including a petting zoo.
The cost is $10 per participant. Lunch will be provided and each participant will receive a Blast from the Past sports bag.
Matching funds from Modern Woodmen of America.
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end
- County completes rural development analysis
- Swinson named PHS Distinguished Alumni
- Greater Lyman Foundation continues to grow
- Lyman County law enforcement officers recognized
- Presho’s Sidewalk Project presented to public
- Lyman Alumni Reunion set for July 30
- New members seated on School Board