NewsAugust 15 2012
Kj Ehlers, on the left, and Mary Stanley sold sunflowers, wheat bundles and more at their booth at the Farmers’ Market held Sat., August 11 at the Presho City Park. The women organized the event and were happy with the turn out despite having several vendors, including those with garden produce, back out at the last minute. Shoppers found plenty of other items to buy. Many took home fresh ground wheat, sunflowers, jewelry, planters, plants and home-baked goods. Stanley stated she was pleased with the positive feedback received, and they plan to host another market next summer. "We have more ideas to build on for next year," said Stanley.
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain