NewsAugust 15 2012
Kj Ehlers, on the left, and Mary Stanley sold sunflowers, wheat bundles and more at their booth at the Farmers’ Market held Sat., August 11 at the Presho City Park. The women organized the event and were happy with the turn out despite having several vendors, including those with garden produce, back out at the last minute. Shoppers found plenty of other items to buy. Many took home fresh ground wheat, sunflowers, jewelry, planters, plants and home-baked goods. Stanley stated she was pleased with the positive feedback received, and they plan to host another market next summer. "We have more ideas to build on for next year," said Stanley.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab