The 12th annual Lyman County Hunting & Community Guide is nearly completed and ready to be sent to the printers.
The 2012 Guide will be available the week of October 15 just in time for the opening day of pheasant hunting season.
Several new writers will be featured in the guide along with advertisements from area businesses, community information and wild game recipes.
This is your last chance to submit a recipe for publication or place an advertisement in the hunting guide. The guide will be distributed throughout central South Dakota and further east to the Mitchell area.
Call the Herald office at 895-6397 if you have an item for publication.
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District
- Lyman County 4H Achievement Days
- County dedicates Roland L. Dolly Recreation Trail
- Shopping the Market
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Lyman County museum shows off new sign
- Society to hold rededication of Pioneer Museum
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion
- Railroad bridge work starts
- Lyman School reunion Saturday at clubhouse