NewsOctober 03 2012
The Kennebec Public Library will introduce a new program for the community members starting Thrusday, Oct. 11.
"Coffee Over a Book" will be held every Thursday afternoon at 2:30 PM and will feature a different flavored coffee and the opportunity to socialize and relax, and taste with a good book and a good cup of coffee.
According to organizer Betty Jean Mertens, the library board hopes people will enjoy visiting the library, discussing books they’ve read and relaxing with a good cup of coffee. Watch for Reed, the library’s mascot, to display the flavor of the day. See you there.
Coming soon to the Kennebec Library: E-books and Kids Yoga. Pick up a library calendar that tells all the events scheduled for the month.
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26