Lyman girls’ Cross County team with their Region 4B 2nd place plaque, Ashton Smith, Quinn Lulf, Phoenix Choal, Sara Herman and Anna Flitner.
Lyman boys’ Cross County team with their Region 4B plaque, Derek McManigal, Hayden Schelske, Harley Hoogendoorn, Emmitt Houchin and Jaylen Uthe.
Both the Lyman girls’ and boys’ Cross Country teams finished in second place at the Region 4B run Wednesday, October 10 at Gettysburg and qualified for the State Meet to be held in Huron Saturday, October 20. Each team is eligible to take five runners.
- Scavenging through the county
- WCE Cooperative finishes up repairs after weekend storms
- High winds damage structures,
- North Central Farmers Elevator and South Dakota Wheat Growers Member-Owners Vote No on Unification
- Lyman School Board Election results
- Construction at new elevator site stays on schedule
- What's new at the museum
- Local Lions Club projects recognized
- Lyman reunion moves to Clubhouse
- Remebering those who gave all
- Presho HS reunion set