Lyman girls’ Cross County team with their Region 4B 2nd place plaque, Ashton Smith, Quinn Lulf, Phoenix Choal, Sara Herman and Anna Flitner.
Lyman boys’ Cross County team with their Region 4B plaque, Derek McManigal, Hayden Schelske, Harley Hoogendoorn, Emmitt Houchin and Jaylen Uthe.
Both the Lyman girls’ and boys’ Cross Country teams finished in second place at the Region 4B run Wednesday, October 10 at Gettysburg and qualified for the State Meet to be held in Huron Saturday, October 20. Each team is eligible to take five runners.
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18
- Kennebec Town Board election results
- Presho City Election results
- Look what I found
- Nominating petitions for Lyman School election now available
- Easter Sunrise Service location changed
- Inured Highway Patrol Trooper returns to work
- No April Fool's Joke
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle