Buchmann Starts new job at Kennebec Finance office
Debra Buchman is learning the ins and outs of city government since starting her job as Town Finance officer December 1, 2012. Read more in the Dec. 19, 2012 issue of the Herald.
Rail rehab nearly complete from Mitchell to Chamberlain
The 610 mile rail upgrade between Mitchell and just east of Chamberlain is is 99/9 percent complete while upgrading the railroad west to Presho depends on money that doesn't exist yet. According to Bruce Lindholm, SD Dept. of Transportation who spoke at the MRC railroad board meeting Thursday, Dec. 13 at Chamberlain. Read more about the railroad project in the Dec. 19th issue of the Lyman County Herald
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election