Lyman Girls win District 13B
Lyman defeated Kadoka area 69-53 in the championship game of District 13B Thursday night at Kadoka. The Raiders were led by Junior Bailey Almond who scored 32 points and hit seven 3-pointers.
Anna Flitner chipped in for Lyman with 14 points. Kadoka Area was led by Katie Lensegrav with 13 points and Kwincy Ferguson and Victoria Letellier finished with 11 apiece.
Lyman (10-13) advances to play Wall in the Region 7B championship on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at Kadoka at 7 pm CST (6 MT)
Lyman defeated Crazy Horse in the opening game Monday followed by a win over Jones County Tuesday night 46-42. Led by Almond’s 20 points, Lyman squeaked by Jones County in a close match up.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year