Lyman Girls win District 13B
Lyman defeated Kadoka area 69-53 in the championship game of District 13B Thursday night at Kadoka. The Raiders were led by Junior Bailey Almond who scored 32 points and hit seven 3-pointers.
Anna Flitner chipped in for Lyman with 14 points. Kadoka Area was led by Katie Lensegrav with 13 points and Kwincy Ferguson and Victoria Letellier finished with 11 apiece.
Lyman (10-13) advances to play Wall in the Region 7B championship on Tuesday, Feb. 26 at Kadoka at 7 pm CST (6 MT)
Lyman defeated Crazy Horse in the opening game Monday followed by a win over Jones County Tuesday night 46-42. Led by Almond’s 20 points, Lyman squeaked by Jones County in a close match up.
- 50 years of volunteer service
- Nominating petitions for city elections now available
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety