NewsFebruary 27 2013
County pre-disaster meeting
A pre disaster mitigation planning meeting for Lyman County will be held Wednesday, February 27 at 7:00 PM at the Kennebec fire hall.
The county-wide meeting will be followed up with additional meetings on the local level as well.
"I would like to see as many people as possible come so that you will know what kind of input they will be needing when we come to your jurisdiction," said Lyman Emergency Management Coordinator and Sheriff. "Please encourage other people in your respective agencies and councils to attend.
- Presho holds holiday event
- Kids shopping day planned at Presho Thrift Store
- Sprenger named Friend of 4-H
- Win Chamber Bucks at Holiday Open House in Presho
- Raiders return from State B with 8th place
- Lyman Volleyball team plays today at State B Tournament in Huron
- Lyman hosts Veterans Day Program
- Lyman wins Region 7B
- Lyman County Unofficial Election Results
- Kennebec Residents asked for access to property
- Trunk or Treat in Presho