NewsFebruary 27 2013
County pre-disaster meeting
A pre disaster mitigation planning meeting for Lyman County will be held Wednesday, February 27 at 7:00 PM at the Kennebec fire hall.
The county-wide meeting will be followed up with additional meetings on the local level as well.
"I would like to see as many people as possible come so that you will know what kind of input they will be needing when we come to your jurisdiction," said Lyman Emergency Management Coordinator and Sheriff. "Please encourage other people in your respective agencies and councils to attend.
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion
- Railroad bridge work starts
- Lyman School reunion Saturday at clubhouse
- PHS alumni to meet Saturday
- 2015-2016 Lyman School Board
- New board members seated; Halverson elected chairwoman
- 4th of July sparkler art
- Dakota Mill makes request to purchase property along MRC line for expansion
- Scavenging through the county
- WCE Cooperative finishes up repairs after weekend storms