31st Annual St. Patrick’s Celebration this Saturday
The Blarney Commission is counting down the hours till Presho’s 31st Annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration Saturday, March 16.
The commission would like to welcome back all participants of former St. Patrick’s Days.
This year’s celebration is packed full of events for all ages from start to finish.
See a complete schedule of events and advertisements from local businesses inside on page 2.
The Grand Parade will commence at 2 PM. The first place float will receive a $100 cash award and get their name added to the Pat Konzem Memorial Award, on display at Jet Lanes. The second place float will also receive a cash award of $50.
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District
- Lyman County 4H Achievement Days
- County dedicates Roland L. Dolly Recreation Trail
- Shopping the Market
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Lyman County museum shows off new sign
- Society to hold rededication of Pioneer Museum
- Lyman grads return for alumni
- Lyman grads return for reunion
- Railroad bridge work starts
- Lyman School reunion Saturday at clubhouse