Posted by Kim
Mike and Wanda Lee Sweeney on the left and Paul and Wanda Sweeney on the right inspect the new sign recently installed on the old Sweeney Church at the LCHS Museum in Presho.photo by Lucy Halverson
by Lucy Halverson
The family of the late Syl and Vera Sweeney of Presho recently purchased a sign for the front of the Sweeney Church at the Lyman County Historical Museum that was installed in time for Memorial Day services May 31, 2004.
The Church was moved from south of Presho to its present site at the museum December 30, 1976. Built in 1904 it served the Catholic families of the Sweeney community for many years.
Donating the funds for the sign were family members; Martha and Bill Blake, St. Peters, MO; Jerry and Betty Sweeney, Kennewick, WA; Mike and Wanda Lee Sweeney, Presho; Paul and Wanda Sweeney, Presho; Dee and Keg Pleuger, LeMars, IA; and Leroy and Helen Sweeney, Lakewood, CO.
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor
- Lyman County, Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Wheat Growers to host open house at new load out facility at Kennebec
- Honoring those who gave the supreme sacrifice
- Primary Election set for Tuesday, June 7
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday