NewsMay 14 2013
NOTICE OF BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the Lyman County Commissioners will call for bids June 4, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the conference room at the Lyman County Courthouse in Kennebec, SD for COURTHOUSE CONCRETE PARKING LOT (WEST).
All bids are to be filed with the Lyman County Auditor, PO Box 38, Kennebec SD 57544, on or before the specified date and hour set for the opening and should be marked “PARKING LOT BID”.
Specifications and necessary bidding blanks may be obtained from the Lyman County Auditor by calling 605-869-2247. Proof of insurance is required.
The Lyman County Commissioners reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids and waive any formality therein.
Dated this 3rd day of May, 2013.
Lyman County Auditor
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year