NewsMay 14 2013
NOTICE OF BIDS
Notice is hereby given that the Lyman County Commissioners will call for bids June 4, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in the conference room at the Lyman County Courthouse in Kennebec, SD for COURTHOUSE CONCRETE PARKING LOT (WEST).
All bids are to be filed with the Lyman County Auditor, PO Box 38, Kennebec SD 57544, on or before the specified date and hour set for the opening and should be marked “PARKING LOT BID”.
Specifications and necessary bidding blanks may be obtained from the Lyman County Auditor by calling 605-869-2247. Proof of insurance is required.
The Lyman County Commissioners reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids and waive any formality therein.
Dated this 3rd day of May, 2013.
Lyman County Auditor
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District