NewsMay 29 2013
The Lyman County Historical Society’s Pioneer Museum at Presho opened this week for the summer season.
The museum will be open from 5:00 to 8:00 PM on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; and 9:00 am to 1:30 PM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until Labor Day.
Co-curators Gloria Johnson and Shannon Groth will oversee several part time employees at the museum this summer.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome to great visitors, dust, or water outdoor flowers. Contact Gloria or Shannon if you’re interested in volunteering your time at the Lyman County Museum.
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned