Following nearly a three hour town board meeting, attended by approximately 18 people, the Kennebec Town Board killed proposed Ordinance #195 that would control the keeping of livestock within the city limits.
Ordinance #194 to raise the monthly water & sewer rates passed with one board member, Jan Lien, voting no. The ordinance also allows the town to charge $25 per month for service availability on empty lots.
Ordinance #196 clarified the rubble site fees that are already being charged but needed clarification in writing.
Read more about the Kennebec Town Board meeting in next week's issue of the Lyman County Herald.
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet
- Veterans honor those who sacrificed for freedom
- Celebrating the end of high school