NewsJune 12 2013
Old West Trading Post in Oacoma, S.D. is having its 14th annual flea market held in conjunction with the Scavenger’s Journey June 21-23, opening each day at 9:00 AM. Dealers from three states with primitives, antiques, coins, furs, beads, jewelry, collectibles, and much more will be selling their wares. Some new vendors as well as old favorites are expected. Several South Dakota authors will hold a book signing.
The Scavenger’s Journey which has seven flea markets, yard and garage sales, and specialty shops will also be held that weekend. Maps will be for sale at area gas stations and flea markets along I-90 from Presho to Plankinton.
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District