NewsJune 12 2013
Old West Trading Post in Oacoma, S.D. is having its 14th annual flea market held in conjunction with the Scavenger’s Journey June 21-23, opening each day at 9:00 AM. Dealers from three states with primitives, antiques, coins, furs, beads, jewelry, collectibles, and much more will be selling their wares. Some new vendors as well as old favorites are expected. Several South Dakota authors will hold a book signing.
The Scavenger’s Journey which has seven flea markets, yard and garage sales, and specialty shops will also be held that weekend. Maps will be for sale at area gas stations and flea markets along I-90 from Presho to Plankinton.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade