SportsOctober 09 2013
Members of the Lyman Student Council, dressed in pink for breast cancer awareness, registered 270 people for the first Glow Run on Sunday evening at the Lyman football field. Proceeds from the event were donated to Carol Eriksen, Presho, an employee at Lyman School, who is currently undergoing breast cancer treatment.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec