NewsMarch 05 2014
Owen Garnos, Presho, was inducted into the SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame during the annual tournament at Presho Saturday night. Mike Sprenger, a member of the board of directors, presented Garnos his plaque. Garnos was instrumental in bringing the first amateur state tournament to Presho in 1993.
See this week's issue of the Lyman County Herald for all scores from the Amateur basketball tournament along with other photos.
- Lyman crowns 2015 royalty
- Crews start laying rail
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015