Posted by Kim
Presho Senior Citizens met Tuesday September 28th with 9 members present. Marian Rasmussen opened the meeting. The Flag Pledge was said in Unison. Minutes approved as read. Three cards signed. It was election of officers. We will keep present officers. We're pleased the way renters take care of the hall. New Year starts in October. Bingo played and door prizes given. The Kriers served lunch.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab