Posted by Kim
Despite the past week of cold temperatures, the state averaged slightly above normal temperatures for the month of January, and slightly below normal precipitation according to the Feb. 2 SD Ag Statistics crop weather report.
Lack of snow cover around the county continues to be a concern for winter wheat and alfalfa producers.
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet
- Veterans honor those who sacrificed for freedom
- Celebrating the end of high school