Posted by Kim
Johnson, Brakke & Reuer
Beau Johnson (HWT) captured first place at the Region 4B Wrestling Tournament held in Philip on Saturday, February 21, and two other Lyman grapplers qualified for the State Tournament.
Blaine Brakke (135) won second place and Tanner Reuer (171) placed third.
The three will wrestle at the State B Tournament in Sioux Falls on Friday-Saturday, February 27-28.
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab
- Vacancies open on city and town boards
- First year of Jr. Kindergarten program exceeds expectations
- Rails to the future
- Berg to retire from Reliance Post Office
- Weighing In
- A monster of a tournament