Posted by Lucy
Presho's Blarney Commission sets date for Celebration
Presho’s 29th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Celebration will be held on Saturday, March 19th.
According to Vince Koenig of the Blarney commission, many events are planned.
The 3K Shamrock Shuffle fun run, the oldest event, will start downtown at noon, with the parade following at 2:00 PM. The parade route starts at the corner of Main and Willow and proceeds north on Main Street.
Other events will also be taking place around town to make this year’s 29th Annual a festive one!
Traditional Irish food and drink will give you a touch of the culture, and the Irish pipes and whistles will bring a tap to the toe on Saturday, March 19th, in Presho.
- Successfull Shamrock Shuffle
- Speed limit and fees increase April 1
- Wheat Growers holds open house in Kennebec
- Central South Dakota 's Scavengers Journey set for June
- Coach receives star quilt
- Irish celebration draws near
- Annual event draws crowd to Presho gym
- Presho, Kennebec to hold city elections
- Wheat Growers releases site layout for new facility at Kennebec
- Lyman meets Jones Co. in Dist. 13B Championship game on Thursday
- Lyman plays Whiter River tonight at Dist. 13B
- Lyman to host Dist. 13B Girls Tournament