Posted by Lucy
Presho's Blarney Commission sets date for Celebration
Presho’s 29th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Celebration will be held on Saturday, March 19th.
According to Vince Koenig of the Blarney commission, many events are planned.
The 3K Shamrock Shuffle fun run, the oldest event, will start downtown at noon, with the parade following at 2:00 PM. The parade route starts at the corner of Main and Willow and proceeds north on Main Street.
Other events will also be taking place around town to make this year’s 29th Annual a festive one!
Traditional Irish food and drink will give you a touch of the culture, and the Irish pipes and whistles will bring a tap to the toe on Saturday, March 19th, in Presho.
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion
- Lyman School Board Results
- Purple & gold: the colors of KHS
- VBS, a summer tradition
- Lyman records broke at State B Track meet