Posted by Lucy
Presho's Blarney Commission sets date for Celebration
Presho’s 29th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Celebration will be held on Saturday, March 19th.
According to Vince Koenig of the Blarney commission, many events are planned.
The 3K Shamrock Shuffle fun run, the oldest event, will start downtown at noon, with the parade following at 2:00 PM. The parade route starts at the corner of Main and Willow and proceeds north on Main Street.
Other events will also be taking place around town to make this year’s 29th Annual a festive one!
Traditional Irish food and drink will give you a touch of the culture, and the Irish pipes and whistles will bring a tap to the toe on Saturday, March 19th, in Presho.
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho