Lyman’s 1985 Basketball Team returns to Home Court
Members of the Lyman Boys 1985 Basketball Team, the second team to win the State B Championship, were inducted into the Lyman Athletic Hall of Fame during the annual Lyman Classic Tournament Thursday, Dec. 29. Cheerleaders Kellie Wendt and Amy Busch, far right, attended along with team players, l-r; Keith Moore, Garrett Mohr, Dan Donovan, Cooper Garnos, Todd Volmer, Jeff Schoenhard, Don Hupp, Dooley Shroyer, Steve Rabern and Scott Rabern.
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners
- Candidate forum to be held in Presho
- Presho to test fire siren April 26
- Unofficial City Election Results for Presho and Kennebec
- Kicking up their heels at a Country Chic Prom
- Postage rates will decrease
- GLF Spring Event to be held at Oacoma