NewsOctober 03 2012
The Kennebec Public Library will introduce a new program for the community members starting Thrusday, Oct. 11.
"Coffee Over a Book" will be held every Thursday afternoon at 2:30 PM and will feature a different flavored coffee and the opportunity to socialize and relax, and taste with a good book and a good cup of coffee.
According to organizer Betty Jean Mertens, the library board hopes people will enjoy visiting the library, discussing books they’ve read and relaxing with a good cup of coffee. Watch for Reed, the library’s mascot, to display the flavor of the day. See you there.
Coming soon to the Kennebec Library: E-books and Kids Yoga. Pick up a library calendar that tells all the events scheduled for the month.
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off