Lyman girls’ Cross County team with their Region 4B 2nd place plaque, Ashton Smith, Quinn Lulf, Phoenix Choal, Sara Herman and Anna Flitner.
Lyman boys’ Cross County team with their Region 4B plaque, Derek McManigal, Hayden Schelske, Harley Hoogendoorn, Emmitt Houchin and Jaylen Uthe.
Both the Lyman girls’ and boys’ Cross Country teams finished in second place at the Region 4B run Wednesday, October 10 at Gettysburg and qualified for the State Meet to be held in Huron Saturday, October 20. Each team is eligible to take five runners.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School