Posted by Lucy
Derek Long, on the right, of End of the Road Hunts give last minute instructions to a group of hunters before taking to the field Saturday, Oct. 20. Long stated his group of eight hunters had their limit in an hour and a half. With temperatures in the 70s, the group took several water breaks during the hunt.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab