SportsNovember 21 2012
Lyman High School pep band rocked the Corn Palace Thursday, November 15, providing entertainment before and between matches of the opening round of the Girls’ State B Volleyball Tournament. The Raider pep band prepared 32 selections and six school songs for the roughly 80 minutes of music performed. Only 47 bandsmen participated in the “band of the day,” due to the absence of the volleyball players. The band directors are Scott and Julie Murihead.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec