SportsJanuary 09 2013
Nearly 300 athletes from 23 South Dakota schools participated in the 37th annual Mid-Dakota Monster Wrestling Tournament hosted by the Lyman Wrestling Club. The athletes paraded into the gym in school colors Saturday morning prior to the start of the second day of wrestling action. Lyman Raiders pictured l-r; Gabe Grassrope, Cole Schelske, and Cameron McManigal. The Raiders placed 14th under the leadership of head coach Chad Johnson and assistant coach Chad Penny. A large number of community members volunteer their time to make the 2-day tournament a success.
- A colorful mountain of milo greets travelers
- Raiders win Class B Consolation trophy
- Raiders to play for 5th place
- Raiders return to state
- Lyman Raiders earn a return trip to STATE!
- Veterans Day Program
- Veterans day events
- New tower to start broadcast KPLO signal
- Volleyball District Play starts Tuesday at Kadoka
- New clinic opens in Kennebec