NewsFebruary 21 2013
Over 40 vendors will be in attendance at the 20th annual Presho Farm & Home Show Saturday, Feb. 23 at the Lyman Gardens.
Exhibitor will display their products and service from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Several vendors new to the Presho Show have reserved booth space including; Archer Products offering a full line of high-performance lubricants for agricultural, fleet, and heavy duty equipment operations; K bar T selling bumpers and heavy duty grill guards; B Skinny Coffee promoting weight loss; Producers Hybred Seed Corn; and the Medicine Creek Golf Course.
Regular exhibitors such as Sanford Clinic of Chamberlain will offer free blood pressures, cholesterol and sugar glucose testing and SD GF&P’s will bring their interactive shooting game for everyone’s enjoyment.
The Chamber will draw for $25 in Presho Chamber Bucks every hour give away a Kindle Fire as a grand prize at the conclusion of the show. Winners must be present when their name is drawn to be eligible for the prizes.
Concessions, featuring Indian tacos, homemade pie and other goods, will be sold by the local chapter of the Eastern Star,
Singer Lane Moore of Vivian will entertain the crowd with two shows; the first at 11:00 AM and another at 1:00 PM. Highway Patrol Trooper Mike Welter of Presho will give a drug & public awareness presentation at 12:30 PM
Admission is free and all are welcome to attend.
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor
- Lyman County, Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Wheat Growers to host open house at new load out facility at Kennebec
- Honoring those who gave the supreme sacrifice
- Primary Election set for Tuesday, June 7
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday