NewsMarch 06 2013
The Kennebec clinic board has recently received a signed agreement from Avera to operate a clinic in the town of Kennebec. The board has called for a community meeting Thursday, March 7 at 8:00 PM at the Community Center to update the public on the status of the clinic.
The board was waiting to receive an agreement before requesting a building from the Durfee Prison at Springfield.
Members of the clinic advisory board appointed by the Kennebec Town Board include; DJ Mertens, Steve Koch, Rod Bowar, Betty Jean Mertens, Herb Sundall, and Jim Schaefer. Representing the town of Kennebec is town board member Eugene Mertens.
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend
- School board welcomes new superintendent
- Celebrating Independence, Statehood Vivian style
- Wheat Growers ready to build when rail rehab is announced
- Scavenger's journey to Presho for a bargain
- Wheat Growers hosting patron meetings concerning future expansion