NewsMarch 06 2013
The Kennebec clinic board has recently received a signed agreement from Avera to operate a clinic in the town of Kennebec. The board has called for a community meeting Thursday, March 7 at 8:00 PM at the Community Center to update the public on the status of the clinic.
The board was waiting to receive an agreement before requesting a building from the Durfee Prison at Springfield.
Members of the clinic advisory board appointed by the Kennebec Town Board include; DJ Mertens, Steve Koch, Rod Bowar, Betty Jean Mertens, Herb Sundall, and Jim Schaefer. Representing the town of Kennebec is town board member Eugene Mertens.
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday