NewsMarch 20 2013
Presho United Methodist Church will host a Community Egg Hunt and Easter Celebration Saturday, March 30th. The event will be held at the church from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Activities planned include two egg hunts, crafts, music, cookie decorating and door prizes. The preschool egg hunt (ages 0-5) will start at 10:30. The elementary school age egg hunt (ages 6-12) will start at 11:30.
All families are invited and encouraged to attend this fun event!
The Presho Area Chamber started a community egg hunt many years ago. The event has become a tradition in the community and attended by many out-of town visitors to the Presho area over the Easter weekend.
"The chamber has graciously allowed the church to host the egg hunt this year and with their support we are hoping to bring in a lot of families," said Mary Stanley one of the event organizers.
The activities planned for this day are appropriate for all ages. Much time has been put forth to make this celebration a big success.
"We hope this will be a highlight for your family this Easter season," said Stanley.
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor
- Lyman County, Primary Election Unofficial Results
- Wheat Growers to host open house at new load out facility at Kennebec
- Honoring those who gave the supreme sacrifice
- Primary Election set for Tuesday, June 7
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday