NewsApril 10 2013
PIERRE, S.D.- South Dakota Department of Transportation officials announce Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Sioux Falls is now open.
Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Rapid City remains closed until further notice.
Motorists are reminded that highways across South Dakota are snow-packed, ice-covered and slippery. Much of the driving surface between Mitchell and Sioux Falls on I-90 is extremely slippery, and motorists are urged to reduce speed as conditions require. There are also areas of blowing and drifting snow and travelers are being asked to drive with extreme caution.
Clean-up work continues. Travelers are reminded to give snowplows plenty of room to work.
Travelers are encouraged to visit www.safetravelusa.com/sd or call 511 to check the latest road conditions and travel advisories.
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School
- Raider colors on parade
- Lutherans observe 100 years in Presho
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday