NewsApril 10 2013
PIERRE, S.D.- South Dakota Department of Transportation officials announce Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Sioux Falls is now open.
Interstate 90 between Mitchell and Rapid City remains closed until further notice.
Motorists are reminded that highways across South Dakota are snow-packed, ice-covered and slippery. Much of the driving surface between Mitchell and Sioux Falls on I-90 is extremely slippery, and motorists are urged to reduce speed as conditions require. There are also areas of blowing and drifting snow and travelers are being asked to drive with extreme caution.
Clean-up work continues. Travelers are reminded to give snowplows plenty of room to work.
Travelers are encouraged to visit www.safetravelusa.com/sd or call 511 to check the latest road conditions and travel advisories.
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year
- Fall sports back in action
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre Day
- Presho Firefighters receive Grain Bin Rescue equipment and training
- Lyman County ACS Survivor celebration event
- Swimming season comes to an end