NewsMay 08 2013
Nominating petitions for the three open seats on the Lyman school board election are due in the business manager’s office by 5:00 pm Friday, May 10.
The three seats currently held by Jamie Griffith, Presho; Kenny Hamer, Kennebec; and Jodi Smith, Vivian are up for election this year.
Anyone living within the boundaries of the Lyman School District is eligible to seek a position on the board.
If more than three petitions are returned an election will be held June 18, 2013.
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District