NewsMay 08 2013
Nominating petitions for the three open seats on the Lyman school board election are due in the business manager’s office by 5:00 pm Friday, May 10.
The three seats currently held by Jamie Griffith, Presho; Kenny Hamer, Kennebec; and Jodi Smith, Vivian are up for election this year.
Anyone living within the boundaries of the Lyman School District is eligible to seek a position on the board.
If more than three petitions are returned an election will be held June 18, 2013.
- United Methodist holds Easter celebration
- "As seen on TV"
- Local Vet Supply business under new ownership
- Sobriety Checkpoints Planned
- Reliance Post Office house on chopping block
- Leprechauns descend upon Presho
- Lady Raiders bound for state
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Playing at the farm and home show
- Garnos to be inducted into SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame
- Curtain to go up SATURDAY night on 20th play
- Group organizes to promote rail line rehab