NewsMay 29 2013
The Lyman County Historical Society’s Pioneer Museum at Presho opened this week for the summer season.
The museum will be open from 5:00 to 8:00 PM on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; and 9:00 am to 1:30 PM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until Labor Day.
Co-curators Gloria Johnson and Shannon Groth will oversee several part time employees at the museum this summer.
Volunteers are always needed and welcome to great visitors, dust, or water outdoor flowers. Contact Gloria or Shannon if you’re interested in volunteering your time at the Lyman County Museum.
- Ground broken for the Wheat Growers fertilizer plant
- Greater Lyman Foundation works toward challenge
- A Season of Giving
- Local Food Pantry partners with Feeding South Dakota
- Senior meal program to end in Lyman County due to declining numbers
- Former students rebut CNN’s accusations against St. Joseph’s Indian School
- Transportation Secretary visits South Dakota rail rehab project
- National Gas Average Nears Four-Year Low
- Schaefer re-elected to third term in House
- Growing rural communities