Lessons will get underway June10, 2013, and run two 2-week sessions with the second session starting July 8, 2013. Any student wishing to register may do so by calling or texting Randi Diehm at 605-280-1733 or call the Presho City Pool 895-9405.
Kylie Dale, Sarah Muirhead, Hadley Cropsey, Casie Uthe, Jessica Welter, Andee Arnoldy, Mandy Cole, Joslyn Jessop, Carly Uthe, and Kathleen Boyle will assist Randi Diehm.
Randi would like to stress that the American Red Cross lessons are free; however, a pool fee of $10.00 will be charged all students unless they hold a season ticket or family pass, which will admit them to lessons without further charge. Season tickets will cost $35.00 and a Family Pass will cost $75.00. The lesson pool fee goes to help pay for maintenance costs.
See your Lyman County Herald for the schedule of classes and those enrolled
- South Dakota All-State Band performs
- Meet the candidates
- Lyman HS band performs for crowd
- Climate update predicts wetter than average April
- Three seats on board up for election
- Student Council raises money for Children’s Miracle Network
- Garnos inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho takes second at amateur tournament
- Presho’s 25th Farm & Home Show a success
- Presho and Reliance to hold city elections
- Lyman Seniors serve as pages
- Annual Farm & Home Show set for Saturday