PIERRE, S.D.- The South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy graduated 33 officers from across the state Friday, May 31.
Dusty Abrahamson of the Lyman County Sheriff’s Office was among the graduating class. South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley presented certificates to the graduates.
All graduates of the basic course must complete a 13 week program. The basic certification course is overseen by the South Dakota Law Enforcement Training Academy under the office of the Attorney General. "Congratulations to the graduating class for receiving their law enforcement certificate. On behalf of the law enforcement community and the people of the State of South Dakota, I thank you for your dedication to public service," said Attorney General Marty Jackley.
- Lyman holds Commencement
- To cancel or not cancel branding, that is the torturing question
- GLF host successful Spring event
- Lyman School election set for June 16
- Flowers for the young at heart
- That "One Guy" to entertain at Vivian's Syttende Mai
- Lyman AAU celebrates season
- Lyman alumni to meet July 25
- A night in Old Hollywood
- GLF Annual Spring Event set for May 9th
- Lyman’s Prom is April 18