Posted by Kim
The South Dakota Agricultural crop and weather report released Monday, June 28 indicates that the relatively dryer conditions of the past week have allowed farmers and ranchers to complete planting and start haying. Dry weather continues to deteriorate crop and range lands in western South Dakota.
- Rails to the Future Applauds Receipt of $13 Million TIGER Grant to Build Railroad to Presho
- Homecoming King and Queen Crowned
- Survey indicates pheasants numbers strong in central South Dakota
- Celebrate South Dakota's 125 years of Statehood at the museum Sunday
- Booster Club hosts kick off
- Market features sunflower blooms and more
- Kennebec to celebrate Lake Byre; DayTriathlon set for Saturday
- Pool season comes to an end
- Hoping for a favorable nod from the judge
- Reminiscing at school reunions
- New Lutheran pastor arrives in Presho.
- Lyman and Presho alumni meet this weekend