NewsMarch 05 2014
Owen Garnos, Presho, was inducted into the SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame during the annual tournament at Presho Saturday night. Mike Sprenger, a member of the board of directors, presented Garnos his plaque. Garnos was instrumental in bringing the first amateur state tournament to Presho in 1993.
See this week's issue of the Lyman County Herald for all scores from the Amateur basketball tournament along with other photos.
- 50 years of volunteer service
- Nominating petitions for city elections now available
- Former Bearcat and current Raider fan selected to the Hall of Fame
- Share your love story with us
- Annual Kennebec fishing tournament draws crowd
- March 19 to be proclaimed as "Mike Sweeney Day" in Presho
- Lyman places 10th at Mid Dakota Monster
- GLF grants applications now being accepted
- Give 'em room to work
- 40th year for Lyman tourney
- Snow arrived the day after Christmas
- Officials urge holiday safety