NewsMarch 05 2014
Owen Garnos, Presho, was inducted into the SD Amateur Basketball Hall of Fame during the annual tournament at Presho Saturday night. Mike Sprenger, a member of the board of directors, presented Garnos his plaque. Garnos was instrumental in bringing the first amateur state tournament to Presho in 1993.
See this week's issue of the Lyman County Herald for all scores from the Amateur basketball tournament along with other photos.
- New members seated on School Board
- Deer Camp available for first time Youth Deer Hunters
- Railraod crossings being replaced along DSR
- DIY for the 4th of July
- Slow down, kids at play
- “Knee high by the 4th of July”
- Vivian to host local 4th of July Celebration
- Unofficial School Board election results
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Flag Day in Presho
- Move to eliminate health insurance dies on floor