NewsApril 16 2014
Children line up on the sidewalk in front of the United Methodist Church at Presho before the start of the 2nd annual Egg Hunt and Easter Celebration Saturday, April 12. Chace Seaboy (pointing) eyes an egg hidden in the grass and points it out to his friend next to him. In addition to hunting for candy-filled eggs the children also participated in musical entertainment, cookie decorating, and face painting. A large number of children attended the event sponsored by church volunteers.
- Lyman wins in first round playoff game against Stanley Co.
- Lyman to host openning round of football playoffs
- Hunting begins
- Pheasants make a come back
- Wheat Growers Kennebec facility groundbreaking set for October 15
- 1971 West Lyman football team inducted into Hall of Fame
- Presho woman gives state $10,000 for new rail line
- New art in Vivian
- Kennebec to expand, upgrade waterwaste system
- Wheat Growers Announces Kennebec Site for Grain/Agronomy Facility
- Raiders host Cross Country meet
- Committee to study possible restructuring of Lyman School